Looking for a job in the cannabis industry? Check out our available positions and their job descriptions below to see if one of them will be a good fit for you. If there are no positions listed feel free to still submit a resume for consideration when positions become available.
Recreational Retail Manager
Job Summary: We are looking for an experienced retail manager to help facilitate the continued growth and success of one of northern Colorado’s premier cannabis dispensaries. We require a team player who is a skilled communicator, a creative thinker and a seasoned professional. Someone who can show up on day one with a variety of field-tested ideas ready to implement. While we are an employer that believes in maintaining a fun, family-like atmosphere, we are also in a highly regulated industry. We need someone who can help maintain our current growth trajectory, while always scanning the horizon for new opportunities to grow and improve.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Hiring, training, and scheduling of all recreational staff members.
- Fully utilize and develop the Recreational department’s management team.
- Coordinating routinely with our marketing, receiving, compliance, and production teams to maximize the value of our brand and the quality of our customer experience.
- Maintaining minimal product shrinkage.
- Efficient and cost-effective vendor purchasing.
- Occasionally working the sales floor to keep wait times down.
- Attending to customer concerns and relations.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Comfort working in the cannabis industry.
- A MED Key Occupational badge. While not required for an interview, our chosen candidate must be able to obtain an occupational badge by their first day of employment.
- 3-5 years of retail management experience. Experience in other fast-paced customer service environments and highly regulated industries will be considered as well.
- Excellent customer service skills. The ability to de-escalate issues yet hold firm to key policies, while still finding a way to take the high road with staff and customers.
- Experience managing a staff of 20+ employees.
- Track record of creative problem solving and innovative contributions that add long-term value to a company.
- Ability to function as both a department leader and as a companywide leadership team member.
- 3 professional, and 2 personal references that can be verified that will to attest to:
- Leadership skills
- Impeccable cash handling
- A track record of deploying a variety of tactics to upgrade, motivate or remediate your staff
Additional Skills Appreciated:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, online scheduling, integrated POS and inventory tracking systems.
- Experience in a highly regulated industry, where compliance and security, are paramount.
- A competitive salary dependent upon experience
- An employer-subsidized health care plan
- Paid vacation
- A generous employee discount program
- An opportunity to further your management experience in an up and coming industry
Job Summary: Seeking a motivated enthusiastic individual to join our Retail Dispensary sales team.
Customer service and at least 6 months cash handling experience required as well as a valid Colorado MED badge. Individual must have open availability and be able to function effectively in a fast-paced highly regulated environment. We offer a fun family-like, yet professional atmosphere.
Benefits and Compensation:
- Health insurance with a company contribution available after 60 days
- Generous employee discounts
- Paid vacation after 60 days
- Paid breaks
- Weekly bonuses for trimmers
- $11 an hour plus tips
- Regular employee events, catering, and cookouts
Part-Time Medical Budtender
Job Summary: We are currently seeking a part-time person to add to our Medical Department. We are seeking a person who is a team player and has flexible hours. Basic knowledge of cannabis and its compounds is necessary. Previous cash handling experience required. Customer service is of utmost importance, therefore we are looking for someone who is compassionate with people, as well as passionate about cannabis and its use medicinally.
- 2-3 days a week: 8-hour shifts (may vary depending upon schedule requirements)
Industry badge is required. Please don’t apply if you do not have a badge.